Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What Kind of Movie Star Are You??




Starlet
Your simple, sophisticated style reminds people of classic Hollywood stars. Other young celebs party like crazy, but you'd rather see a play or read a great novel. You like to keep your private life private, but if the paparazzi track you down, you smile sweetly for the cameras. You'd never go out for coffee in ripped jeans or old sweatpants, because you don't want to disappoint your publicist (or your fans). You believe celebrities have a responsibility to look glamorous, so you dress up as often as possible.

I agreed with this because I like my life private. But if, for example, one person wants to know about my life I would say "yes why not" jajaja only joking.

I like wearing nice clothes which matches this quiz result. I think celebrities are glamourous all the time because a lot of people admire them. Maybe people copy their actions because people think "My favorite celebrity does it. Why can't I?" so the celebrities should think before they act.
....Now you try....

1 comment:

Penny said...

"The celebrities should think before they act." I agree with you.
If you were a star,you smile sweetly for the cameras, I think.