Wednesday, February 13, 2008

VALENTINE'S DAY


Valentine's day is for romance and to celebrate together with your family, friends or maybe with you girlfriend or boyfriend....

For me Valentine's Day is special and important for me beacuse I can be with other people.

My classmate Alberto from Spain thinks love is important for life.

He thinks that love is an important feeling because it means you are happy with another person maybe for ever.

He wants to marry when he is 32 years old and he will invite approximately 300 people to his wedding. It is a lot of people but I think it's ok because maybe he will only marry once in his life.

He wants his partner to be funny, sincere, loving, understanding and beautiful. These features are the most important for him.

In his country it's typical for the man to pay for everything but sometimes the woman will help pay. In my country, Ecuador, it's the same.

He thinks love is necessary for marriage but for other people, depending on the religion, maybe it is different.

1 comment:

Penny said...

The two angels are cute. I love this picture. It's sweet!